The Chair of ADEC (T/A Babylon ARTS), Linda McCord would like to invite you to the Extraordinary General Meeting being called on Wednesday 10th February 2021, at 6.30pm.
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Introduction to formal business (LM)
- Approval of Accounts (2019-20) and context for delay (MM)
- Approval of updated Constitution (ID)
- Approval of new trustee (LM)
[Approvals to allow time for any questions]
3. Brief overview of developments since the AGM in October 2020 (LM and MM)
To attend the meeting, please click 'Book Tickets Online' on the right hand side and complete your details. You will be emailed the Zoom link and papers within 5 working days.
Under section 324 of the Companies Act 2006, any member is entitled to appoint another person as their proxy to exercise any of their rights to attend speak and vote at the meeting. Any member wishing to do so should contact the Chief Executive.
In accordance with Section 105 of the Charities Act 2011; the Charity Commission have approved the holding of members’ meetings online until 31st March 2021 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.