SOLD OUT - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the waiting list for the next workshop.
A development online workshop and networking opportunity for artists and creative practitioners who want to improve their digital skills.
Run by Culture24, the workshop will be an introduction to understanding what online success looks like. Aimed at beginners, the session will be framed around artists and arts organisations trying to reach and engage people online. It’ll be informal and discursive, non-technical, and will cover:
- Why it’s important to understand what happens to content/messaging you put out online
- What kinds of things can you measure online? What can’t you track?
- The difference between tracking qualitative and quantitative measures of engagement
- Analysing, understanding and acting on what you find out (evidence-driven decisions)
- Keeping it simple – deciding where to focus your efforts and measure what matters to you.
Following the workshop, there will be follow-up sessions which will be in small groups and will each look in more detail at an elements introduced in the workshop. These will be held on Friday 31st July and will be organised in the workshops.
Time: 3pm to 5pm.
Venue: Zoom (the link will be shared via email shortly before the day of the event).
In partnership with: The Library Presents, CPP MarketPlace, Culture24 and Babylon ARTS.
Supported by: Creative People and Places, Arts Council England and Cambridgeshire County Council.
Access requirements: If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com and we would be happy to help with this.