FLOCK is a new network aimed at creatives aged 18-25, emerging onto the arts and culture scene in Norfolk, Suffolk, Peterborough or Cambridgeshire. If you or a young person you know or work with is looking to meet like-minded creatives, gain new professional local contacts, and hear about creative career opportunities, then join Flock!
Click here to find out more and become a member for FREE.
The network offers:
- A chance to hear about special opportunities and gain new professional contacts – A whole host of local creative organisations, companies and individuals based in the East of England are supporters of the network and share opportunities directly with you, ranging from unique commissions and funding opportunities to free or early-bird event tickets and more!
- Member’s exclusive commissions – There will be regularly run exclusive commission opportunities, giving you a chance to apply for exciting briefs with financial support.
- Paid steering group opportunity – Help shape the future of the FLOCK network whilst earning some money too! Details of the roles will be available soon.
- Monthly artist features – We’ll give you a platform to sell your skills/business/work, whilst also providing a chance to see and hear what other creatives near you are up to.
- Socials and Networking Events – In person at the pub or online for a workshop, we host a mix of events to enable you to learn and grow in the creative sector.
Disclaimer: All digital resources promoted through the Culture Catalogue are entirely the responsibility of the named provider. Babylon ARTS is not responsible for the information supplied by the providers and used on the Culture Catalogue. Babylon ARTS is not responsible for the quality or content of the activities and events that are delivered. Teachers and students should satisfy themselves as to the quality and appropriateness of the activity or event by liaising directly with the provider. All safeguarding, equality, health and safety matters relating to the activities and events are the responsibility of the provider.